The second installment of my holiday gift guide is here, and this time it’s for the men in your life. Obviously, all men aren’t the same, but I tried to find gifts that would appeal to many different personalities. So whether it’s your dad, boyfriend, brother, uncle, or bff, I think you’ll be able to find something!
1. FitBit Charge 2 ($149.88 on Amazon) – The FitBit Charge 2 is an awesome gift for the fitness-obsessed and health-conscious. PurePulse helps track your heart rate throughout the day. The FitBit Charge 2 can sync with your smartphone to show you call, text, and calendar alerts. It also offers guided breathing exercises which I think is extra cool.
2. Aesop Moroccon Neroli Post-Shave Lotion ($49) – Aesop makes some really terrific products, and this lotion is no different. It smells amazing and is extremely gentle and soothing. My boyfriend uses this stuff and it’s better than any cologne. Ladies, get this for your boyfriend/husband, stat. It’s really just a gift for you.
3. Holy Stone HS110 FPV Drone ($119.99) – This is just a dope toy for adults. The drone offers First-Person Point of View, so you can see what the drone sees via your smartphone. There is an altitude hold function, so the drone is able to hover in place to take quality pictures (720P HD).
4. Tickets to an event (price varies) – I’m a big fan of experiences as gifts. Get tickets to an event he’d enjoy – a basketball game, concert, Comic-Con, whatever.
5. Appetites – A Cookbook by Anthony Bourdain ($22.50 on Amazon) – Dudes love Anthony Bourdain. I love Anthony Bourdain. He’s unapologetic and bizarre and he recently put out his first cookbook in over ten years. The cookbook features a huge range of recipes from Sausage Gravy with Biscuits to Korean Fried Chicken and I want it all.
6. Clarisonic Alpha Fit ($219) – I have absolutely loved my Clarisonic for the past 4 years and think the Alpha Fit would make a great gift for guys. It has two settings different settings and works for our bearded loved ones as well as the clean-shaven. It comes with the brush head, Alpha Cleanse facial cleanser, USB-charger, and a two-year warranty.
7. Himalayan Salt Tequila Glasses ($28) – These glasses look cool AF, add a hint of salt to you drink, and would make any tequila (or mezcal) lover very happy.
8. Beer of the Month Club ($36.95/month for 3 months) – Monthly clubs or subscription boxes are an interesting gift idea. The Beer of the Month Club from Amazing Clubs is a great option for beer lovers. Each month includes 12 bottles of beer – 4 different varieties and specialty microbrews from regional breweries. I think this is an excellent idea for beer connoisseurs looking to find some new favorites.
9. Death & Co.: Modern Classic Cocktails ($26) – This book is an excellent read for anyone who loves cocktails. Death & Co. is a bar in New York City that boasts some of the best craft cocktails around. The book is full of information about spirits, bartending techniques, recipes, and beautiful pictures. Plus, the book just looks badass.
10. Cashmere Double-Faced Scarf from J. Crew ($118) – Cashmere. Luxury. Classic. Tom Haverford definitely treated himself to one of these.
11. Wüsthof Gourmet 2-Piece Paring & Santoku Knife Set ($69.95) – This set comes with a pair of high-quality knives – a 3″ paring knife and a 7″ hollow-ground santoku. These knives are a great gift for a guy looking to build his kitchen arsenal with the good stuff.