In today’s post, I wanted to share with you a look I wear nearly every day – a bronze smoky eye. We all have certain colors and products that we gravitate towards. Some days, I’ll start doing my makeup and tell myself, “Branch out! Use color! Throw some cool tones in there!” and somehow, more often than not, I end up with a warm smoky eye. I’ve just accepted it at this point.
VERSATILITY IS KEY
The awesome thing about this makeup look, is that you can customize it any way you want – you can add more drama by using darker tones/blacks, you can add more dramatic lashes, you can tone it down by omitting lashes. This look can also be paired with an array of different lip colors. It’s stunning with a classic red, vampy shades, bright oranges or pinks, or my favorite…a good ol’ peachy nude.
- Too Faced – Hangover Replenishing Face Primer ($32.00)
- It Cosmetics – Your Face But Better CC+ Cream ($38.00)
- Maybelline – Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation ($7.99)
- It Cosmetics – Eyelift in a Tube ($29.00)
- Laura Mercier – Translucent Setting Powder ($38.00)
- L.A. Girl – HD Pro Conceal in Toast ($5.00)
- Maybelline – Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Powder ($7.99)
- Physician’s Formula – Butter Bronzer ($14.99)
- Milani – Baked Blush in Luminoso ($8.00)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit
- Nyx – Dewy Finish Setting Spray ($7.99)
- Tarte – Shape Tape Concealer ($25.00)
- Colourpop – Pressed Shadows in Hear Me Out, Note to Self ($5.00)
- Makeup Geek – Shadows in Chickadee, Beaches and Cream, Cabin Fever ($6.00)
- Urban Decay – Eyeshadow in Baked ($19.00)
- MAC – Eyeshadow in Bronze ($16.00)
- Colourpop – Eyeliner in Mr. Bing ($5.00)
- Maybelline – Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara ($8.99)
- Red Cherry – Demi Wispies ($4.25)
- The BrowGal – Convertible Brow ($35.00)
What’s your go-to makeup look? Maybe yours will inspire me to branch out of my comfort zone. Eh, maybe not. Until next time, pretties.