Festival season is fast approaching so I’ve decided to come up with my own festival-inspired makeup, complete with glowy skin, and funky two-toned lips.
Our Instagram feeds will soon be saturated with fringe, skin, sunglasses, flash tattoos, sheer dresses and kimonos. No shade here – I’ll be there week one. I went for the first time last year and had a great (and exhausting) time. My boyfriend’s family has a house in the desert near the festival, so that makes things more tolerable for me – the thought of me camping in dry heat with a bunch of cool, young people staying up until 5 in the morning is a nightmare.
I wanted to make the focus the skin and the bold lips. I kept the eyes extremely simple by just throwing some clear lip gloss on them. I love the look of glossy lids, and I wanted to do something that wouldn’t fade in a weird way throughout the long days of a music festival.
As I mentioned in my previous post, I wanted to try out the spring trend of two-toned lips, and I thought, “What better look to try something a little weird than a music festival look?” So here it is.
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Primer ($32.00)
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation ($12.99)
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer ($24.00)
- Maybelline FaceStudio Master Conceal ($8.99)
- RCMA No Color Powder ($12.00)
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Makeup Stick in Where’s Walnut? ($3.99)
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer ($14.99)
- Wet n Wild Color Icon blush in Apri-cot in the Middle ($2.99)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit ($40.00)
- NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray ($7.99)
- Makeup Revolution Focus and Fix Brow Kit ($6.00)
- Wet n Wild MegaSlicks Lip Gloss in Crystal Clear ($1.99)
- Ardell Lash Trios ($3.99)
- Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara ($23.00)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette ($48.00)
Let me know if you’ll be attending any festivals this season and who you’re most excited to see! I’m most looking forward to seeing Kendrick Lamar, Dillon Francis, Porter Robinson and Madeon and Radiohead (if I can drag my boyfriend to see them). Thanks for reading, and I’ll catch you in my next post.