I’m back. I’m back for good this time. I’ve finally moved into my new apartment and am settling in nicely. Never mind that my mirror is TAPED onto my wall at the moment. We have to make due with what we have, right?
I hope you all had a lovely Valentine’s Day yesterday. On one hand, I’m like, “Why do we need a holiday to celebrate love?” and on the other hand I’m like, “Chocolate. All the chocolate.” My boyfriend and I kept it low-key and stayed in. We cooked up a couple of massive steaks, downed a bottle of wine and enjoyed each other’s company. It was the best. If you’re single, I hope you spent the day being kind to yourself and telling those you care about that you love them. Don’t tell my boyfriend, but FaceTiming with my dad and nieces yesterday was just as good as our romantic dinner. Especially because they only say “Valentime”.
I filmed a festive makeup look for you all – it’s soft, pink, feminine, and fresh. And late. But I feel like I would be deceiving you all and pretending to be someone else if I did something on time.
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Primer
- Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser Concealer
- RCMA No-Color Powder
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Makeup Stick (Where’s Walnut?)
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette
- e.l.f. Blush Palette (Light)
- Stila Star Light, Star Bright Highlighting Palette
- e.l.f. Makeup Mist and Set
- Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Primer
- Kat Von D Metal Matte Palette (limited edition)
- MAC Eyeshadow in Sushi Flower
- MAC Eyeshadow in Cranberry
- NYX Matte Liquid Liner
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Ardell Demi Wispies
- Kara Short Individual Lashes
I absolutely love the way this look turned out. Of course, it’s wearable any time you want, not just Valentine’s Day. I rarely wear pinks on my eyes, but I wanted to step out of my comfort zone a little bit (read: anything besides brown/bronze eyeshadow). Let me know how you like this look, and what products you wore for V-Day. See you on the flip.