Another holiday gift guide! Hopefully you’ve gotten more shopping done than I have, but if you haven’t and need gift ideas for the dope ladies in your life, this gift guide is for you.
1. Eyelash Coffe Mug ($18) – I love Etsy for unique and personalized gifts. I came across this mug and just about died. This particular seller has a lot of other cute items in her shop, including more mugs, makeup bags, office supplies and SEQUIN HANGERS.
2. Mercury Moonglow Candle from Anthropologie ($40-$42) – I’m a sucker for all candles from Anthropologie. These candles are so beautiful and smell incredible (my favorite is Sweet Vanilla Cinnamon). The larger candles also have burn times of over 120 hours which means the recipient can enjoy them for many cozy nights in.
3. Diamanda Alpha Choker from BaubleBar ($36) – I’m ALL about BaubleBar for my jewelry needs. For all my broke sisters out there, BaubleBar has everything you need to build a solid jewelry collection – plus, they often have sales or discount codes to save some dough. This necklace is beautiful and delicate, and has a personal touch because of the monogram. The necklace is asymmetrical, which I love. Definitely check BaubleBar out for other great gifts if this necklace doesn’t suit the person you’re looking for. Psst, they also have a 30% off code right now. Go, go, go.
4. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black ($85 for 1.7 oz) – I feel like fragrance makes a great gift if you know the recipients’ taste well. Nirvana Black is an amazing scent, thought it may not be for everyone. It isn’t overly “feminine”, as it isn’t overly floral. There are notes of vanilla and sandalwood, making it a perfect scent for those looking for something warm and sensual. I love, love, love this scent.
5. The Transport Tote from Madewell ($168) – Every girl needs a bag to carry all the random stuff she “needs”. For me, that means 6 lipsticks, 23 bobby pins, my wallet, 3 zillion loose coins and 2 punch cards to the same boba place. This tote bag from Madewell will carry that and a hell of a lot more. The strap is the perfect length and allows the bag to be worn over the shoulder or simply held by the handle. The color I chose is Dark Cabernet because I thought it was a unique neutral, but this bag comes in quite a few other colors.
6. HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer ($129.99) – HP has made the perfect photo printer for the social media-obsessed. The printer is itty bitty, about the size of a smartphone, so it’s easy to take anywhere. It connects to your phone via Bluetooth, so anyone you’re with can use it. There’s also an app you can download to personalize the photos before you print them.
7. White Carrara iPhone 7 Case from happy plugs ($29.99) – This phone case is straight gorgeous. It’s unique and elegant, and I absolutely love the rose gold details. The case is lightweight and slim, so it’s not going to add any bulk to your phone. The case also comes with a one-year replacement warranty. Don’t fret, the case is also available for the iPhone 6.
8. Butterbear Gift Set from Lush ($39.95) – Lush makes the perfect gifts for someone who loves or needs to relax. Lush also does an amazing job of putting together great gift sets so lazy people like me don’t have to. The set comes with one Butterbear bath bomb, which is super moisturizing and smells like vanilla, one Honey Bee bath bomb, which is also extremely moisturizing and smells like toffee, one Reindeer and Robin Fun, which can be used as a bubble bar or shampoo and smells like cherry cola, one Floating Island bath oil, which is one of my absolute favorite products from Lush, one Snow Angel bath oil, a moisturizing bath melt with gold glitter, and one Honey, I Washed the Kids soap.
9. The Wine Enthusiast Vivid Wine Decanter ($39.99 on Amazon) – First of all, this decanter looks classy AF. Secondly, it does what it’s supposed to do. This is the perfect gift for the lush lady in your life. It’s lightweight so it’s easy to handle, and the wide base is ideal for aerating wine. I’m not going to lie and pretend I can taste a huge difference between wine straight from the bottle and wine that’s been decanted (maybe I will when I buy a bottle that costs more than $7), but any wine enthusiast is sure to appreciate this beautiful gift.
10. Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert ($9.50 on Amazon) – This book by Elizabeth Gilbert is a great gift idea for the creative ladies on your list. Gilbert penned the ever-so-popular Eat, Pray, Love, but this book is less about her and more focused on helping the reader. Many creative people are extremely sensitive, and deal with a lot of fear and doubt. Gilbert shares her experiences in hopes of helping others find fulfillment while expressing themselves without fear. This book is uplifting, charming, and inspiring without being too preachy.
11. Boxycharm Subscription ($21/month) – Another subscription box suggestion! There are a lot of beauty-related subscription boxes out there, but I personally think Boxycharm is one of the best. Each box comes with 4-5 full-size items, often worth $100 or more. Boxycharm includes a lot of wonderful brands, including Makeup Geek, Ofra, butterLONDON, and Tarte. The boxes often include a variety of products as well, including makeup, skincare, haircare, nail polish and brushes. You have the option to purchase several months in advance, so you could buy a 3 or 6-month subscription as a gift that keeps on giving.
12. Faux Fur Chevron Throw from West Elm ($89) – This throw is as cozy as it gets, folks. It’s very neutral and would fit a lot of different design aesthetics, but is also unique with its chevron pattern.